At PuppetU we realize it is not always easy buying puppets off a website. We are always working to present the puppets so you can understand how they look and what they do.
Please keep in mind that puppets, especially full body animal puppets sometimes have to compromise some functionality to provide realism.
If you are having trouble using your puppet, please email us using our Contact Us form:
and we will do our best to help.
That being said, if you would like to return a puppet, please follow these simple steps:
For purchases made January through September, please make sure to make the return within 30 days of your original order.
For holiday purchases made in October, November and December, please make sure to make the return by January 20 of the following year.
Please make sure your puppet is in clean, odor free, resaleable condition with the tags still attached.
To get your RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization Number):
1) Click on My Account at the very top of any PuppetU.com page and sign in.
2) Click on Completed Orders on the My Account Page.
3) Click on the order number in which you ordered the puppet that you are returning.
4) Click on the Return Items orange button and fill out the form, taking note of the RMA #
5) Put the puppet in a box and ship it back to (shipping with tracking number is advised):
Return Request # (insert your RMA # here)
PO Box 215
Coopersburg, PA 18036
You can print out a return label by clicking here: PUPPETU RMA LABEL (you can return to this page by pressing your backspace button)
We will contact you when we receive the item and will credit you the amount you paid for the puppet.